Monday, July 9, 2012

The power supply moved to new amp

The power supply of my stereo guitar amp is moved to the new place and ready. The old circuits can be fixed to the new "box", what is smaller but higher. The toroid transformer is 1200VA, with 4x15V, 4x10V AC for high power circuits, 2x15V AC for small power circuits, 1x18V AC for relay and LED. The DC and 24V AC voltages wired to the top of combo with 5 point cable, the +/-41V DC power for amplifier wired with speakon connector to the top of amplifier case:

3 comments:

  1. this is pretty awesome. I have been playing guitar for many years and have no idea how to do that to an amp great post keep up the hard work. check these outIStillGotMyGuitar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!.



    National Power Supply Generators

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent stuff from you, man. I’ve read your things before and youre just too awesome. I adore what you have got right here. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart.This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing.




    National Power Supply Engines

    ReplyDelete